LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
How to find us
The Crowne Plaza London - The City is located in the City of London, on the corner of New Bridge Street and Victoria Embankment. Close to Blackfriars Bridge and on the north side of the River Thames on New Bridge Street, the hotel is located adjacent to Blackfriars underground station.
The hotel is within 60 minutes of London's three major International airports: London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW) and London City (LCY).
London Heathrow (LHR)
- Distance: 28.32 KM / 17.6 MI East to Hotel
- M4 > A4 Central London > Trafalgar Sq > Strand > Ludgate Circus
London Gatwick (LGW)
- Distance: 48.44 KM / 30.1 MI South East to Hotel
- Motorway into London then follow to City
London City (LCY)
- Distance: 13.68 KM / 8.5 MI West to Hotel
- London E16 2PX UK Head northwest on Hartmann Rd toward Camel Rd 0.2 A1011 then A1020 0.1 roundabout, take 2nd exit onto Aspen Way/A1261 Slight right at Limehouse Link/A1203 Tower Hill Terrace/A3211 187 ft Victoria Embankment London EC4V 6DB UK
The nearest tube station is Blackfriars, on the Circle and District line. Leave the station via Exit 8, located directly opposite the hotel. Alternatively, St Paul's tube station, on the Central line, is 15 minutes walk along St Paul's Cathedral.
This hotel is just a stone throw away from Blackfriars mainline train station and has a direct connection to Gatwick Airport, Luton Airport and St. Pancras International Eurostar terminal.
There are no onsite parking facilities at the hotel. The nearest parking facility is the Baynard House Car Park at Baynard House Car Park, 133 Queen Victoria Street EC4V 4BQ. Parking tariffs are as follows:
Monday to Friday
- 6am to 7pm - £3.50 per hour
- 7pm to 12am - £3.50
- 12am to 6am - £3.50
- 6am to 1:30pm - £3.50 per hour
- 1:30pm onward - £3.50 for the rest of the day
Sunday and Bank Holidays - £3.50 for the entire day
As an alternative, the Car Park at Harmsworth House on Bouverie Street, EC4Y 8DP is available within short walking distance. However, it is only open Monday to Friday from 7am to 8pm.
For your convenience, We offer 24-hour valet parking at an additional cost of £5 each way.
Please note that if you arrive in, or depart from central London, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 6pm you will need to pay a Congestion Charge which costs £11.50 per day. This can be paid by phone on: 0845 9001234. You may also need to pay the ULEZ fee, depending on your vehicle, which applies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Porters will co-ordinate all your taxi requirements.
For more information, please contact our Concierge team via email or call 020 7438 8085